Sunday, June 5, 2011

Viaggo Italiano Giorno Sei - Uno

So I woke up at 6am and went to the bathroom and felt very bad. I told myself to drink some water before I went back to sleep and filled up the water bottle but fell asleep before I drank it. I woke up again at 9:30 and still felt really bad. It has been a long time since I was hungover. I was trying to remember if what I was feeling was a hangover. I think all that was part of the problem also. In college my hangover cure was a McDonalds coke and an Egg McMuffin.

No one in my house was up yet. I laid in bed a long time before getting up and trying to take a shower to see if that would make me feel better. It didn't. I went to the main house and had breakfast with my Dad. OJ and Frosted Flakes. Still not feeling good. Went to sit by the pool and blog. The longer I sat the better I was feeling.

Turns out Auntie Steph got sick last night. She was vomiting all night. We are not sure what is wrong with her but she was better in the morning. Might have been the food and 4 glasses of wine. She also ate tomatoes which she usually doesn't because she doesn't like them. An Italian not liking tomatoes. Please. Uncle Bob, Dad, and I went to the grocery store. I wanted some soda to settle my stomach.

Baskets on wheels or you can carry. They also have real shopping carts.


I want this in America. Probably going to buy one to bring back.


Dad and I got some apples and an orange but didn't realize you had to weigh it yourself in the produce department before you pay. Another idiot American look like at the water taxi ticket booth in Venice.



Here is the turnoff from the rode to house. The directions say to look for it after crossing the hump bridge.





I made a video of the road to the house so you can all see how narrow it is. I will post it when I get home.

Driveway.










More wine. Maybe not tonight.





Need to hydrate.


Do we have this in America?




Once we were back Uncle Bob said he would take us to the town while he stayed with Auntie Steph. Not Cardona but Camucia. I like how when you leave a town they display the red bar across the name.









- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment