Saturday, April 16, 2011

San Francisco/IUG Day 3

I was extremely full from yesterday's delicious food so nothing to report about food. After a very productive day at the conference I went back to the hotel to change into comfortable clothes and shoes and grab my camera and a jacket.

I headed to the Powell/Market Cable Car stop to ride it Fisherman's Wharf. I took lots of pictures and uploaded them to a picasaweb album, but here are some. I also tried shooting video. I shot most of the ride and had fun making an iMovie trailer.

























WHALE!!!!!






























I took lots of pictures of the sun setting over the Golden Gate Bridge experimenting with the many features of my new camera. These may not be the best ones but I need time to see them on a real computer instead of the iPad.








CHOCOLATE!!!!!







Manny--Didn't try the Irish Coffee because I didn't want to be awake all night.




















The line was short but the wait long for the ride home. Met a soon to be graduate from New York's Rochester Institute of Technologywho just had an for an interview for an Information Security position at Zynga and a group of people from Minnesota out for conference.
























I said no food but I am going here for breakfast.

Time to go cram my brain full of info.

B

Location:O'Farrell St,San Francisco,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment