Friday, April 15, 2011

San Francisco/IUG Day 2

Actually from night one.

Pictures from The Stinking Rose in Little Italy, North Beach.

http://www.thestinkingrose.com/









Outside The Stinking Rose on Columbia Street.








40 Clove Chicken. Didn't take picture of Bagna Calda appetizer.








Saved room for Gilroy Garlic Ice Cream. Was good but by the time I got to it my mouth was numb with garlic.
















Sunrise from hotel room.

Tonight will be Cable Car ride to Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, and Ghirardelli Square. Time for a nap before afternoon sessions.

For co-workers reading this I have learned lots of things that the library can implement to improve work flows and customer service and I am only half way through Of course some require us to purchase modules from III, but many do not.

Brian

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment